|Posted By: mail2techy
||6/2/2006 8:25:00 AM
|Reply To: SatheeshPandian who posted...
1) open the new project wizard.
2) enter the nam eof the project (let say fisrtwebapp)
3) come down to 'project layout' section and select the 'create separate source and output folder' and click configure default.
4) select folders option and add whatever u want o give as source folder name but for the output folder name , give
5) select applu and click finish.
6) now u can add package in the source folder.
7) just add your web.xml file in the WEB-INF folder.
this folder will not be visibke to u in the eclipse project panel. but don't worry this has been created for u. u can verify it by checkinhg the file.
any querries...do let know....